Since 1981, our process has been relatively straightforward:
- We help our clients create an extraordinary and compelling future that engages all members of the enterprise.
- Then, our experts and coaches help realign the company’s culture of commitment to innovation, collaboration and empowerment.
- We then help in the intentional development of the enterprise, with its leadership, teams and key contributors as the essential steps to help them build the individual and team capacity to fulfill their organization’s compelling future.
Our approach is to provide our clients with distinctions, practices, and tools to grow while they accomplish their intended future or project fulfillment of high-potential strategies. Our approach and methodology has helped some of our clients produce billions of dollars in added revenue, significant costs saving, and breakthrough growth in their markets. Most importantly, the enterprise has both engaged employees and satisfied customers.
We consult and coach using intentionally designed development programs and training technology that is focused on engagement as the central path to empowerment in action – from the executive suite to the shop floor – to raise success rates of innovation breakthrough projects, new possibilities, culture re-invention, post-acquisition/mergers, post-downsizing, post re-engineering processes, market expansion, restructures, and changes in leadership. Our process includes strategy development, innovation breakthrough, organizational culture, integral vision assessment, skills inventory, coaching programs, leadership development, and executive retreat facilitation.
I acknowledge that you created for me and my company a significant breakthrough in the form of “Possibility”. I hope that other executives, particularly chief executives, expose themselves to this unique work with a sense of commitment. — Paul Shipman, CEO, Independent Ale Brewery Inc. (Redhook Ale, Blackhook, Ballard Bitter)
In addition, we are often requested to innovate and advise in the following areas:
- Upgrading Your Management System for Total Alignment, Value Creation and Continuous Improvement
- Project Fulfillment: A Breakthrough in Project Innovation
Dixon’s working with me transformed my business and my life. A truly authentic and accomplished consultant and coach, he comes to his work with you as a gifted and courageous ‘kindred spirit’, a companion on the path, walking with you–and showing you the way forward. — Dr. John J. Scherer, LHD, Co-Director at Scherer Leadership International
Contact us for a private consultation about what we can do for your organization.